In today's work environments, compressed gas is used for many things... refrigeration... welding... heating... and a number of other functions. Compressed gas can be dangerous, and employees who work with them need to know how to handle them properly.
The video is 11 minutes and addresses the major areas needed to comply with the standard, including:
- Associated hazards
- Moving and transporting cylinders safely
- Positioning cylinders properly
- Proper "hook-up" procedures
- Safe storage practices
- Storage "incompatibilities"
The Training Kit Includes the 11 minute Compressed Gas Cylinders Safety Training DVD or VHS with the following:
- Trainer's Guide
- 5 Posters
- 30 Booklets
- Reproducible Quiz & Answers
- Reproducible Certificate
- Attendance / Sign-In Form