In the fast-paced world that we live in, we are always encountering situations that can be stressful. Many of these occur at work. Yet stress, and its effects on our ability to do our jobs, is a subject that is often overlooked.
The Workplace Stress video helps employees identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them.
The video is 19 minutes and addresses the major areas needed to comply with the standard, including:
- Situations causing stress
- Positive versus negative stress
- Recognizing symptoms of stress
- Effects of stress on the mind and body
- Eliminating "stress factors"
- Stress-relieving exercises
The Training Kit Includes the 19 minute Workplace Stress DVD or VHS with the following:
- Trainer's Guide
- 5 Posters
- 30 Booklets
- Reproducible Quiz & Answers
- Reproducible Certificate
- Attendance / Sign-In Form